All projects are open to receive votes. For voting Editions, projects must successfully pass a moderation process to confirm their eligibility. After they have been approved, they move into the voting period. Teams can opt out of campaigning for votes. In voting Editions, a portion of the granted projects will be determined by community votes and a portion will be selected by a jury. When making their selections, the jurors consider a number of factors, including but not limited to the submitted application and the importance of the story to the community.
Articles in this section
- How are projects selected to receive grant funding?
- Are all projects eligible to receive votes?
- Who is on the STORYHIVE jury?
- Does anyone try to game the voting process?
- What happens when voting closes?
- How can I find my friend’s project page?
- Do you have to be registered user of STORYHIVE.com to vote?
- What am I voting for?
- Is there always voting?
- Who can vote?