At STORYHIVE, we want our documentary filmmakers to always strive for accuracy in their documentary films, give all the relevant facts they have and ensure that those facts have been checked. Most stories have at least two sides and all sides must be represented fairly covering each perspective of the issue. At STORYHIVE we seek to support stories which are balanced and add context. The spirit and intent of STORYHIVE is to support compelling local stories and not be a platform for political advocacy or activism.
- When do applications open for the 2021 Community Stories program?
- What’s the deadline to apply for the 2021 Community Stories program?
- What will each selected Participant receive for 2021 Community Stories?
- Do I need any filmmaking experience to participate in 2021 Community Stories?
- How will successful Participants be selected for 2021 Community Stories?
- How do I apply for 2021 Community Stories?
- What kinds of projects are eligible for 2021 Community Stories?
- What types of projects are NOT eligible for 2021 Community Stories?
- What is a locally reflective documentary?
- My documentary topic is or may be viewed as being political in nature. How do I make it “balanced”?