You submit your application on the STORYHIVE website before the deadline. The requirements might take a couple of days or a couple of weeks to complete, the effort is up to you.
The application requirements are designed to:
- Help you showcase your idea and talent to the jury and to the community. For editions with voting, the community will be able to vote for projects during the community voting period.
- Help you plan for a successful production.
- Meet TELUS and CRTC funding criteria.
The application steps are outlined directly below. Click on any step to view more details.
- Make a Creator Profile
- Start a project
- Complete application requirements
- Provide project details
- Upload online submissions
- Build your project team (optional)
- Submit budget documents