The Project Lead must ensure that at least one key creative role is filled by a self-identified female. We do not require the individual’s name at the time of application or that they be a part of the STORYHIVE Creator Directory. We only require that the Project Lead commits to including a woman in one of the eligible key roles in the production of the funded project: Producer, Director, Writer, Director of Photography, Production Designer, Head Animator (for Animation projects only), Storyboard Artist (for Animation projects only), Editor, Composer, Musical Artist (Music Video Projects only).
Articles in this section
- How do I complete application requirements?
- How do I make my my Creator Profile?
- Am I able to apply for completion funding?
- Does STORYHIVE acquire completed productions?
- What communities are eligible for a STORYHIVE grant?
- How does STORYHIVE define locally reflective?
- Should I incorporate a company?
- Can I use my incorporated company or sole proprietorship to enter?
- Can I apply on my own?
- IP: Who owns the idea and content?