Participants retain the copyright to their Projects and are encouraged to submit to festivals and participate in community screenings; however, TELUS has the exclusive first window exhibition rights to the Program. The Project may be screened at festivals and other platforms after the official launch of the Project on TELUS platforms.
Articles in this section
- Am I able to screen my Project at festivals or online before my final delivery to TELUS?
- When does the Youth Community Stories project have to be completed?
- What happens if my Youth Community Stories application is successful?
- When will I know if my application is successful?
- Who is eligible for Youth Community Stories?
- My documentary topic is or may be viewed as being political in nature. How do I make it “balanced”?
- What types of projects are NOT eligible for Youth Community Stories?
- What kinds of projects are eligible for Youth Community Stories?
- How will successful Participants be selected for Youth Community Stories?
- How do I apply for Youth Community Stories?