An Adult Team Lead employed by an organization (school, non-profit organization, or production company) must fill out the Youth Community Stories application form on behalf of the youth team. Your team will be required to answer the questions pertaining to your team, community and interest in the program. Your team will also be required to provide a 90 second introduction video of your team.
Articles in this section
- Am I able to screen my Project at festivals or online before my final delivery to TELUS?
- When does the Youth Community Stories project have to be completed?
- What happens if my Youth Community Stories application is successful?
- When will I know if my application is successful?
- Who is eligible for Youth Community Stories?
- My documentary topic is or may be viewed as being political in nature. How do I make it “balanced”?
- What types of projects are NOT eligible for Youth Community Stories?
- What kinds of projects are eligible for Youth Community Stories?
- How will successful Participants be selected for Youth Community Stories?
- How do I apply for Youth Community Stories?