Projects Leads retain the copyright to their projects and are encouraged to submit to festivals and participate in community screenings; however, TELUS has the exclusive first window exhibition rights to the program. The project may be screened at festivals and other platforms after the official launch of the project on TELUS platforms.
Articles in this section
- What is the STORYHIVE 2019 Web Series Edition?
- Am I able to screen my project at festivals or online before my final delivery to TELUS?
- When do awarded projects in the 2019 Web Series Edition have to be completed?
- How long does my web series have to be?
- What happens if my 2019 Web Series Edition application is successful?
- When will I know if my 2019 Web Series Edition application is successful?
- Do I need to get votes for my 2019 Web Series project?
- How do teams work for the STORYHIVE 2019 Web Series Edition?
- What rights do I need to the material used in my web series?
- Who is eligible for the STORYHIVE 2019 Web Series Edition?