At STORYHIVE, we want our documentary producers to always strive for accuracy in their documentary films, give all the relevant facts they have and ensure that those facts have been checked. Most stories have at least two sides, and all sides must be represented fairly covering each perspective of the issue. At STORYHIVE we seek to support stories which are balanced and add context. The spirit and intent of STORYHIVE is to support compelling local stories and not be a platform for political advocacy or activism.
- What is the STORYHIVE 2019 Web Series Edition?
- Am I able to screen my project at festivals or online before my final delivery to TELUS?
- When do awarded projects in the 2019 Web Series Edition have to be completed?
- How long does my web series have to be?
- What happens if my 2019 Web Series Edition application is successful?
- When will I know if my 2019 Web Series Edition application is successful?
- Do I need to get votes for my 2019 Web Series project?
- How do teams work for the STORYHIVE 2019 Web Series Edition?
- What rights do I need to the material used in my web series?
- Who is eligible for the STORYHIVE 2019 Web Series Edition?