After your project is made available on Optik TV VOD, you can post to your own sites and to YouTube. We prefer that you use the link from our YouTube channel when you post to your own social media channels, and that you please provide us a STORYHIVE and TELUS approved credit; however, if that is not workable for you, please contact the STORYHIVE team and let them know.
Articles in this section
- Is TELUS able help on Incorporation/chain of title/legal and business affairs/accounting issues related to my project?
- Can I use an Incorporated Company or a Sole Proprietorship?
- What are the obligations around contracts, legal council, insurance and unions?
- I’m doing a project on a current event or ‘hot-button’ issue. Is there anything special I need to be aware of?
- I have some swearing/nudity/violence/drug use/drinking/smoking/other questionable content in my project. Is that a problem?
- What rights do I need for the project?
- Do I have to have music rights?
- Can my project change after the final TELUS submission?
- Can my concept change during production?
- What is the volunteer report and who is considered a volunteer?