Awarded projects may be featured on platforms such as (but not limited to): TELUS Optik TV On Demand, TELUS websites, STORYHIVE.com; other TELUS branded Websites or social media platforms. In addition, TELUS STORYHIVE may distribute awarded projects through platforms managed by TELUS partners without compensation, payment, or notification of the creator. Project Leads will retain all the rights including copyright to their finished Projects.
Articles in this section
- Is TELUS able help on Incorporation/chain of title/legal and business affairs/accounting issues related to my project?
- Can I use an Incorporated Company or a Sole Proprietorship?
- What are the obligations around contracts, legal council, insurance and unions?
- I’m doing a project on a current event or ‘hot-button’ issue. Is there anything special I need to be aware of?
- I have some swearing/nudity/violence/drug use/drinking/smoking/other questionable content in my project. Is that a problem?
- What rights do I need for the project?
- Do I have to have music rights?
- Can my project change after the final TELUS submission?
- Can my concept change during production?
- What is the volunteer report and who is considered a volunteer?