All applications are made through our online portal – once you have electronically submitted, you will receive a confirmation via email.
Articles in this section
- I have not yet completed Production, and we require a Letter of Intent (LOI) to Distribute from TELUS in order to be eligible for funding from other agencies/groups. How can I get this LOI from TELUS?
- Once I deliver my Distribution project, how long does it take to be made available on TELUS Optik TV VOD?
- How do I know you received my application?
- Does TELUS STORYHIVE pay a license fee for distribution?
- Will you run our show if it has run on another community channel?
- Does our submission screener need to meet the A/V Technical Requirements?
- Am I able to include advertising within my project?
- Does TELUS provide any license or acquisition fees for projects selected for STORYHIVE Distribution?
- Do I need a transcription for a program being submitted for STORYHIVE Distribution?