If no transcription is available, please provide a time-coded Word or Text file that lists all of the proper names of people, places, slang and hard-to-hear words mentioned on-screen or in any voiceover. This will be used to facilitate our closed captioning process, and ensure spelling errors are not made.
- I have not yet completed Production, and we require a Letter of Intent (LOI) to Distribute from TELUS in order to be eligible for funding from other agencies/groups. How can I get this LOI from TELUS?
- Once I deliver my project for STORYHIVE Showcase, how long does it take to be made available on TELUS’ Optik TV On Demand platform?
- How do I know my application has been received?
- Will you run a show if it has already been aired on another community channel?
- Does my submission screener need to meet the A/V technical requirements?
- Am I able to include advertising within my project?
- Does TELUS provide any license or acquisition fees for projects selected for STORYHIVE Showcase?
- Do I need a transcription for a program being submitted for STORYHIVE Distribution?