Please include information explaining how you plan to address the cultural protocols regarding the use of traditional Knowledge in your story. When addressing the inclusion of traditional knowledge, please ask yourself the following questions, why is this your story to tell? Have you gone through the necessary avenues to get permission to tell this story? Please outline protocol you plan to follow and any permissions you will need to seek.
Articles in this section
- What information should I include in my pitch if my project includes or addresses sensitive topics?
- What information should I include in my pitch if my project involves traditional knowledge?
- Am I able to create a project in a language other than English?
- How many projects will be selected for the 2018 Indigenous Storyteller Edition?
- My documentary topic is or may be viewed as being political in nature. How do I make it “balanced”?
- When does the project have to be completed?
- How long does my completed program have to be?
- What happens if my 2018 Indigenous Storyteller Edition application is successful?
- When will I know if my application is successful?
- Do I need to get votes for my project?