The deadline to apply for STORYHIVE’s 2018 Indigenous Storyteller Edition is noon (PST) December 4, 2018.
Articles in this section
- What information should I include in my pitch if my project includes or addresses sensitive topics?
- What information should I include in my pitch if my project involves traditional knowledge?
- Am I able to create a project in a language other than English?
- How many projects will be selected for the 2018 Indigenous Storyteller Edition?
- My documentary topic is or may be viewed as being political in nature. How do I make it “balanced”?
- When does the project have to be completed?
- How long does my completed program have to be?
- What happens if my 2018 Indigenous Storyteller Edition application is successful?
- When will I know if my application is successful?
- Do I need to get votes for my project?