Each successful Music Video Project is eligible to receive one of 40 available $10,000 production grants (available to BC and Alberta residents only) from TELUS to produce their Project. The 40 successful projects will also receive distribution on select TELUS platforms, and the producing teams will receive mentorship and training.
Articles in this section
- When does the Music Video have to be completed?
- How long does my music video have to be?
- What happens if my Music Video application is successful?
- When will I know if my application is successful?
- When can people vote for my Project?
- How do teams work for the Music Video Edition?
- What rights do I need to the material used in my music video?
- What types of Music Video projects are NOT eligible?
- What kinds of Music Videos are eligible?
- What do I need to submit for my Music Video application?