You can create a different version, a.k.a. Directors Cut, of your project’s final output. However, the new version will not be made available on TELUS Optik VOD or on our other distribution platforms. Note that we reserve the right to screen the alternate version and request to have our credits removed (although we hope this is not the case). Note that for public screening/festival versions you do NOT need to have the TELUS disclaimer at the top.
Articles in this section
- Is TELUS able help on Incorporation/chain of title/legal and business affairs/accounting issues related to my project?
- Can I use an Incorporated Company or a Sole Proprietorship?
- What are the obligations around contracts, legal council, insurance and unions?
- I’m doing a project on a current event or ‘hot-button’ issue. Is there anything special I need to be aware of?
- I have some swearing/nudity/violence/drug use/drinking/smoking/other questionable content in my project. Is that a problem?
- What rights do I need for the project?
- Do I have to have music rights?
- Can my project change after the final TELUS submission?
- Can my concept change during production?
- What is the volunteer report and who is considered a volunteer?