Content needs to be categorized with a G or PG rating. STORYHIVE operates under CRTC’s Community Access programming policies. Content must comply with all laws, regulations and policies governing content, taste, community reflection and diversity of voices including the Broadcasting Act, CRTC Best Practice Code, and other relevant Canadian codes pertaining to the nature of acceptable content. Please consult the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council website for further information.
Articles in this section
- What if I am awarded project funding and do not complete a video?
- What if I submit a proposed budget of under the allocated Grant amount, but my costs increase throughout production? Am I able to request for more funding while in production?
- Can I have other sources of funding?
- Do I need to submit a cost report?
- How soon can I receive my first cheque after awarded a grant?
- We just won, what do I do now? More Importantly, how do I get the money?
- Can I pick up my cheque, send a courier or do direct deposit?
- What format do I need to deliver in?
- Are there any restrictions to the content?
- Who is on the STORYHIVE jury?