Content needs to be categorized with a G or PG rating. STORYHIVE operates under CRTC’s Community Access programming policies. Content must comply with all laws, regulations and policies governing content, taste, community reflection and diversity of voices including the Broadcasting Act, CRTC Best Practice Code, and other relevant Canadian codes pertaining to the nature of acceptable content. Please consult the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council website for further information.
Articles in this section
- Who can apply for grants from STORYHIVE?
- Who can be a Project Lead?
- Who does STORYHIVE consider to be a Creator?
- Are there any restrictions on what content can be funded by STORYHIVE?
- What projects won’t receive funding?
- I do not live in a community that is eligible for STORYHIVE funding. Can I still participate in a STORYHIVE Edition?
- Why does STORYHIVE limit grants to certain regions?
- Do I have to get votes to be eligible for a grant?
- What communities are eligible for a STORYHIVE grant?
- Who can participate in STORYHIVE?