For some editions, Project Leads may wish to incorporate a company in order to be eligible for certain tax benefits such as tax credits; however, this is not a requirement for STORYHIVE funding. Please consult with a professional legal or accounting advisor for more information.
Articles in this section
- Should I incorporate a company?
- Can I use my incorporated company or sole proprietorship to enter?
- Can I apply on my own?
- IP: Who owns the idea and content?
- Why do you need my address?
- Eligibility: Are there any restrictions on who can be a Project Lead?
- What is a Project Lead?
- Is there an application fee?
- How do I apply for funding?
- Can I submit a budget for higher than the grant award?