You should create your Creator profile under your name and apply to the edition using that name. If you are awarded a grant, we will allow the grant agreement and payments to be made to a Project Lead’s incorporated company or sole proprietorship as long as the Project Lead owns and controls at least 51% of the company and the company is located in the same community as the Project Lead’s Community of Residence; proof of company ownership and address must be supplied to TELUS.
Articles in this section
- My community is not listed within the eligible communities, is my project ineligible?
- How do I fill in the budget top sheet?
- How do I complete application requirements?
- How do I make my my Creator Profile?
- Am I able to apply for completion funding?
- Does STORYHIVE acquire completed productions?
- What communities are eligible for a STORYHIVE grant?
- How does STORYHIVE define locally reflective?
- Should I incorporate a company?
- Can I use my incorporated company or sole proprietorship to enter?