You should create your Creator profile under your name and enter the contest using that name. If you are awarded a grant, we will allow the grant agreement and payments to be made to a Project Lead’s incorporated company or sole proprietorship.
Articles in this section
- Should I incorporate a company?
- Can I use my incorporated company or sole proprietorship to enter?
- Can I apply on my own?
- IP: Who owns the idea and content?
- Why do you need my address?
- Eligibility: Are there any restrictions on who can be a Project Lead?
- What is a Project Lead?
- Is there an application fee?
- How do I apply for funding?
- Can I submit a budget for higher than the grant award?