Yes, all projects that have successfully passed moderation can be voted on by the public.
Articles in this section
- How do I complete application requirements?
- How do I make my my Creator Profile?
- Am I able to apply for completion funding?
- Does STORYHIVE acquire completed productions?
- What communities are eligible for a STORYHIVE grant?
- How does STORYHIVE define locally reflective?
- Should I incorporate a company?
- Can I use my incorporated company or sole proprietorship to enter?
- Can I apply on my own?
- IP: Who owns the idea and content?