Any proposed changes to the concept in the proposed application MUST be submitted and approved by STORYHIVE. Any videos submitted with unapproved changes to the approved treatment may be considered in default of the Grant Agreement.
Articles in this section
- Is TELUS able help on Incorporation/chain of title/legal and business affairs/accounting issues related to my project?
- Can I use an Incorporated Company or a Sole Proprietorship?
- What are the obligations around contracts, legal council, insurance and unions?
- I’m doing a project on a current event or ‘hot-button’ issue. Is there anything special I need to be aware of?
- I have some swearing/nudity/violence/drug use/drinking/smoking/other questionable content in my project. Is that a problem?
- What rights do I need for the project?
- Do I have to have music rights?
- Can my project change after the final TELUS submission?
- Can my concept change during production?
- What is the volunteer report and who is considered a volunteer?