For editions that include voting, community votes determine a portion of the projects that receive grants. During the voting period, the public is able to cast five votes daily. Voters can support one project or several. Each voter is allowed one vote per project per day during the voting period (click on any VOTE button to see remaining votes for the day).
Articles in this section
- How are projects selected to receive grant funding?
- Are all projects eligible to receive votes?
- Who is on the STORYHIVE jury?
- Does anyone try to game the voting process?
- What happens when voting closes?
- How can I find my friend’s project page?
- Do you have to be registered user of STORYHIVE.com to vote?
- What am I voting for?
- Is there always voting?
- Who can vote?