After voting closes, TELUS will review the voting results and perform legal due diligence on the awardees’ applications. TELUS reserves the right to exclude any projects that are not in accordance with CRTC regulations and policies governing content, taste, community reflection and diversity of voices.
Articles in this section
- How are projects selected to receive grant funding?
- Are all projects eligible to receive votes?
- Who is on the STORYHIVE jury?
- Does anyone try to game the voting process?
- What happens when voting closes?
- How can I find my friend’s project page?
- Do you have to be registered user of STORYHIVE.com to vote?
- What am I voting for?
- Is there always voting?
- Who can vote?