After voting closes, TELUS will review the voting results and perform legal due diligence on the awardees’ applications. TELUS reserves the right to exclude any projects that are not in accordance with CRTC regulations and policies governing content, taste, community reflection and diversity of voices. STORYHIVE will announce results shortly after voting ends.
Articles in this section
- Where are the vote buttons?
- How does voting work?
- Do you have to be registered user of STORYHIVE.com to vote?
- Who can vote?
- Is there always voting?
- What am I voting for?
- Do I have to sign up to vote?
- How can I find my friend’s project page?
- What happens when voting closes?
- Does anyone try to game the voting?