Yes, you can produce your project with other funding or in-kind services. The STORYHIVE grant amount is fixed, however. Your budget top sheet, which is a summary of the total budget for the project, should include both the total grant amount. It does not need to include or account for any other funding sources or in-kind services.
Articles in this section
- What’s the rationale behind STORYHIVE’s application requirements?
- What steps must applicants take to apply for funding?
- Do I need a team to apply for funding ?
- Can I submit more than one project as the Project Lead?
- Can I apply on my own?
- How do I build a team?
- How do I upload my content to my project application?
- Can I use Vimeo to link to my videos?
- What are the project details?
- What is the Diversity Report?