Your project details provide a brief written overview of your project. They’re published on your project page during the voting period. The project details form is located in your project dashboard. The form takes about 15 minutes to complete. You can SAVE, EDIT and PREVIEW your progress throughout the application period.
Articles in this section
- Should I incorporate a company?
- Can I use my incorporated company or sole proprietorship to enter?
- Can I apply on my own?
- IP: Who owns the idea and content?
- Why do you need my address?
- Eligibility: Are there any restrictions on who can be a Project Lead?
- What is a Project Lead?
- Is there an application fee?
- How do I apply for funding?
- Can I submit a budget for higher than the grant award?