This is the final step required to submit your application. The Project Lead must submit this agreement.
The Submission Release Agreement includes the following terms:
Submission Release terms
The Applicant hereby represents and warrants that:
- Yes, the information above represents this project’s submission for a STORYHIVE grant.
- I agree to all terms set forth in the TELUS Submission Release Agreement. If I upload additional content to my project during the STORYHIVE voting period, I agree to the same terms.
- I am the age of majority in my province of residence (British Columbia or Alberta) at the time of application.
- I live within a TELUS Optik Local territory, I qualify based on the regions specified in the submission rules and I am able to demonstrate proof of residence.
- Should I be awarded a STORYHIVE grant, I will deliver the finished program by [the edition deadline date].
- I do not work for TELUS or another broadcast distribution undertaking (BDU).
- I give TELUS permission to publish my application materials on the STORYHIVE website.
Please ensure all of your information is present and correct before submitting the agreement. Carefully review your materials (logline, synopsis, etc.); you cannot edit your materials once submitted.