STORYHIVE is funded under the CRTC's Community Programming guidelines. These guidelines restrict us from providing funding to certain media professionals who are already working within the traditional Canadian broadcast system. In order to confirm eligibility, applicants must not have received a broadcast license from a Canadian broadcaster in the last five years.
Articles in this section
- What’s the rationale behind STORYHIVE’s application requirements?
- What steps must applicants take to apply for funding?
- Do I need a team to apply for funding ?
- Can I submit more than one project as the Project Lead?
- Can I apply on my own?
- How do I build a team?
- How do I upload my content to my project application?
- Can I use Vimeo to link to my videos?
- What are the project details?
- What is the Diversity Report?