STORYHIVE is funded under the CRTC's Community Programming guidelines. These guidelines restrict us from providing funding to certain media professionals who are already working within the traditional Canadian broadcast system. In order to confirm eligibility, applicants must not have received a broadcast license from a Canadian broadcaster in the last five years.
Articles in this section
- Should I incorporate a company?
- Can I use my incorporated company or sole proprietorship to enter?
- Can I apply on my own?
- IP: Who owns the idea and content?
- Why do you need my address?
- Eligibility: Are there any restrictions on who can be a Project Lead?
- What is a Project Lead?
- Is there an application fee?
- How do I apply for funding?
- Can I submit a budget for higher than the grant award?