STORYHIVE is funded under the CRTC's Community Programming guidelines. These guidelines restrict us from providing funding to certain media professionals who are already working within the traditional Canadian broadcast system. In order to confirm eligibility, applicants must not have received a broadcast license from a Canadian broadcaster in the last five years.
Articles in this section
- My community is not listed within the eligible communities, is my project ineligible?
- How do I fill in the budget top sheet?
- How do I complete application requirements?
- How do I make my my Creator Profile?
- Am I able to apply for completion funding?
- Does STORYHIVE acquire completed productions?
- What communities are eligible for a STORYHIVE grant?
- How does STORYHIVE define locally reflective?
- Should I incorporate a company?
- Can I use my incorporated company or sole proprietorship to enter?