STORYHIVE is funded under the CRTC's Local Programming guidelines. These guidelines restrict us from providing funding to certain media professionals who are already working within the traditional broadcast system. In order to confirm eligibility, applicants must not have received a broadcast license from a Canadian broadcaster in the last three years.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need confirm that I have not had content licensed by a Canadian broadcaster in the last three years?
- How do I become a voter?
- Who are community voters?
- What is the Creators Directory?
- How do I become a content creator?
- Who are content creators?
- Who can participate?
- How does it work?
- How do I publish my content in other languages?
- Why do you need my postal code?