To our community: we hear you! Please know that traditional STORYHIVE editions aren’t going anywhere. Open Call is a new type of funding to empower all kinds of creators — including first-timers. We’re looking for creators that we haven’t funded before such as YouTubers, Podcasters, Gamers and anyone making user-generated content. Whether you create on a smartphone, webcam or basic digital equipment, this opportunity is for you. For our traditional community, if you don’t make the type of content we’re asking for with Open Call, there are still opportunities for you too. You can email us your pitch at email@example.com (be sure to tell us your idea, where you plan to film and give us your schedule). Plus, we’re announcing more editions in the fall so stay tuned!
- What is STORYHIVE 2021 Open Call?
- How is Open Call different from a STORYHIVE edition?
- When do applications open for STORYHIVE 2021 Open Call?
- What is the deadline to apply for STORYHIVE 2021 Open Call?
- How many projects will be selected for STORYHIVE 2021 Open Call?
- What will each selected project receive for STORYHIVE 2021 Open Call?
- How will successful projects be selected for STORYHIVE 2021 Open Call?
- What do I need to submit for my STORYHIVE 2021 Open Call application?
- How do I fill in the budget?
- What kinds of projects are eligible for STORYHIVE 2021 Open Call?