The Diversity report details any aspect of your project, whether it be your production team or intended audience, that demonstrates diversity, and/or inclusiveness. Some examples of diversity and/or inclusiveness are: multiculturalism; children and youth; at-risk youth; the hearing impaired, visually impaired and/or those who possess other disabilities; members of the LGBTQ communities; and First Nations or Aboriginal peoples.
Articles in this section
- How do I package my video file for Web?
- How do I package my video file for VOD?
- What are the specs required for Video files?
- What is required for the Transcription?
- What are the Artwork Specs for my delivery?
- What is required for my delivery?
- What is the Diversity Report
- What is the volunteer report and who is considered a volunteer?
- What rights to I need/have around my project and what can I change?
- What are the obligations around contracts, legal council, insurance and unions?