The Diversity report details any aspect of your project, whether it be your production team or intended audience, that demonstrates diversity, and/or inclusiveness. Some examples of diversity and/or inclusiveness are: multiculturalism; children and youth; at-risk youth; the hearing impaired, visually impaired and/or those who possess other disabilities; members of the LGBTQ communities; and First Nations or Aboriginal peoples.
Articles in this section
- What is the Diversity Report
- What is the volunteer report and who is considered a volunteer?
- What rights to I need/have around my project and what can I change?
- What are the obligations around contracts, legal council, insurance and unions?
- What about using an Incorporated Company or a Sole Proprietorship?
- Can I pick up my cheque, send a courier or do direct deposit?
- We just won, what do I do now? More Importantly, how do I get the money?