A volunteer is anyone who contributed to the making of your project and did not receive a fee. It also includes anyone who was provided a training opportunity through volunteering. The volunteer report will be a requirement for final delivery, so make sure you track how many volunteers and how many hours they contributed.
Articles in this section
- What is the Diversity Report
- What is the volunteer report and who is considered a volunteer?
- What rights to I need/have around my project and what can I change?
- What are the obligations around contracts, legal council, insurance and unions?
- What about using an Incorporated Company or a Sole Proprietorship?
- Can I pick up my cheque, send a courier or do direct deposit?
- We just won, what do I do now? More Importantly, how do I get the money?