For non-voting editions, projects are selected by a jury only. For voting editions, audience building/community voting are one of several factors considered by the jury when selecting the successful Projects.
Articles in this section
- Who is on the STORYHIVE jury?
- How are projects selected to receive a the Grant?
- What happens when voting closes?
- Does anyone try to game the voting?
- How can we see if our efforts are paying off?
- Can we see the vote count?
- How can I promote projects?
- How can I find my friend’s project page?
- Where are the vote buttons?
- How does voting work?