PITCH + PLAN
- Content creators apply for grants by submitting a multimedia application for their project concept.
PROMOTE + VOTE
- TELUS publishes the applications online and the community votes (in some cases) and shares content to help decide which projects get funded.
DELIBERATE + AWARD + PRODUCE
- Depending on the Edition, top projects in British Columbia and Alberta are determined either by jury only or by a combination of voting results, social score and a jury. The top projects each in each province can receive up to $10,000 (up to $100,000 for the 100K Edition) to produce their film or video..
DISTRIBUTE + WATCH + VOTE AGAIN
- TELUS Optik™ TV On Demand, online and on the go, audiences watch content produced by and for the community. In some competitions, Phase 2 begins, with a second round of voting.
DELIBERATE + AWARD
- The lucky winner(s) receive an additional Top Award for editions with a Phase 2