After voting closes, TELUS will review the voting results and perform legal due diligence on the awardees’ applications. TELUS reserves the right to exclude any projects that are not in accordance with CRTC regulations and policies governing content, taste, community reflection and diversity of voices. STORYHIVE will announce results shortly after voting ends.
Articles in this section
- Who is on the STORYHIVE jury?
- How are projects selected to receive a the Grant?
- What happens when voting closes?
- Does anyone try to game the voting?
- How can we see if our efforts are paying off?
- Can we see the vote count?
- How can I promote projects?
- How can I find my friend’s project page?
- Where are the vote buttons?
- How does voting work?