Gather a crew! Attaching a team to your project can help you complete the application requirements and campaign for more community votes.
Is a team required?
Each Project Lead must ensure that at least one key creative role is to be filled by a self-identified female creator. We do not require the name of the female creator or that they are a part of the STORYHIVE Creator Directory. We only require that the Project Lead acknowledges that they need to have a female fulfill one of the eligible key roles in the production of the funded project: Director, Producer, Writer, Production Designer, Cinematographer, Editor, Composer, Musical Artist (for Music Video applications only), and Head Animator and Storyboard Artist (for Animation applications only).
For all Music Videos Editions . A team must be made up of a musical artist(s) and a producer.
Animation Editions, require a Project Lead and an Animation Lead, unless the project lead is the animation lead.
Remember, attaching a team to your project can help you complete the application requirements and campaign for more community votes.
Project team members can:
- Upload content via the project dashboard.
- Get credit as a team member your project team tab.
- Help promote projects during the voting period.
- Help produce videos during the production period.
How to build a team:
- Project Leads can invite and delete team members at any time during the application and only during Phase 1 voting period. They can invite talent from their own networks or source it from the STORYHIVE Creators Directory.
- To invite team members, Project Leads navigate to the TEAM tab of the project dashboard, enter an email address and assign a team role(s). STORYHIVE sends an email invitation.
- To accept an invitation and join the project, the user clicks through the invitation link.
- Users who have already completed a STORYHIVE creator profile will automatically get access to the project dashboard and credit on the project.
- Users who do not have a STORYHIVE creator profile will get access to the project dashboard but will need to complete their creator profile before getting credit on the project.