During the application phase, you must complete two online forms provided in the DOCUMENTS tab of your project dashboard. The requirements are designed to facilitate publishing projects for voting, awarding grants and helping you plan a successful production.
BUDGET TOP SHEET
- If you’re awarded a STORYHIVE grant, how you will allocate funds? Use the online form provided to enter a dollar value for line items relevant to your project. The total grant ask cannot exceed the specified TELUS grant allowance for the Edition.
SUBMISSION RELEASE AGREEMENT
This is the final step required to get your project into the voting phase. The Project Lead must submit this agreement.
IMPORTANT! Once you submit the release agreement, you cannot edit your materials, but you can continue building your team throughout the duration of the Phase 1 voting period.
When you complete the minimum application requirements:
- First, click the PREVIEW button and review how your project page will appear during the voting period.
- If you’re happy with your project page, go to the documents tab and click on the Submission Release Agreement.
- Review your materials summary and budget top sheet.
- Review the TELUS Submission Release Agreement.
- Agree to the submission release terms.
- Click SUBMIT
Once you submit your materials summary:
- Your submission materials will be reviewed for compliance with CRTC regulations and TELUS community guidelines.
- If there are any issues with your application, you will be notified by email and given the opportunity to address the issue(s), prior to moving into the next stage of the process.
- If your materials are approved, you will be notified by email and your project will be published and/or proceed through to the next stage.
Submitting materials after the deadline:
All materials must be uploaded before the deadline. Please take the time to review our sample entry and ensure you have all materials ready and up to date upon submission.
Feedback on Projects:
Unfortunately due to the high number of applicants, feedback will not be provided.